|North Carolina State Senate District 26|
Coffer's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Today's most urgent problems
- "Drugs that destroy lives, tear apart families and breed crime"
- "Hazardous wastes that threaten our drinking water and kill our marine resources"
- "Quality education and good Law Enforcement & fire Department"
- "Good Jobs for all with sound economic growth and a good citizen program"
- "Hold taxes to a bare minimum"
- "I would have an open door policy and an open mind"
|North Carolina State Senate District 26 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Phil Berger Incumbent||87.1%||19,414|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bobby + Coffer + North Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- N.C. sales tax expanding to museums, movies - Charlotte Observer
- NC tax changes mean new admission charges for arts and sporting events - News & Observer
- Blackwater founder: my company could have prevented Benghazi deaths - The Guardian
- States Seek To Grab Bigger Share Of Offshore Oil And Gas Revenues - Mintpress News
- 'Dollarocracy': How Special Interests Undermine Our Democracy - BillMoyers.com
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Bobby Coffer on Facebook