|Arkansas State Senate District 28|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Glover has been a State Representative for Mayor of the City of Carlisle. He was also a Delegate at the Arkansas Constitutional Convention. He then served in the Arkansas State House of Representatives from 1999 to 2002.
Glover's professional experience includes working in insurance.
- Revenue and Tax Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Rules, Resolutions and Memorials Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- State Agencies and Governmental Affairs Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Transportation, Technology and Legislative Affairs Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Glover was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Glover raised $34,125 for his campaign.
In 2006, Glover collected $34,125 in donations.
His three largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Arkansas Healthcare Association||$4,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co.||$1,500|
Glover has a wife, Helen.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bobby + Glover + Arkansas + Senate" Bobby Glover News Feed
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas State Senate
- Arkansas Senate Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Bobby Glover
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Bobby Glover
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
|Arkansas State Senate District 28
| Succeeded by|
Eddie Joe Williams