Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 16|
|Associate's||Jefferson State Community College|
|Date of birth||January 10, 1954|
|Place of birth||Bessemer, AL|
Humphryes was the constable of District 51 from 1996 to 1998. He also served as a member of the city council for the City of Midfield from 1992 to 1995.
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Daniel H. Boman was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Kyle South defeated Bobby Humphryes in the Republican primary. South then defeated Boman in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|Alabama House of Representatives District 16, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Daniel H. Boman Incumbent||24.7%||3,430|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 16 Republican Primary, 2014|
Humphryes and his wife, Marcy, have two children.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama House of Representatives
- Alabama House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed May 7, 2014
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- AL.com, "Alabama 2014 general election: Results for statewide and congressional races," November 4, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|