Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 8|
Elections for the office of Texas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 4, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Byron Cook will face Bobby Vickery and Charles Morgan in the Republican primary. John Wilford is unopposed in the Libertarian primary.
|Texas House of Representatives District 8 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Byron Cook Incumbent||62%||9,600|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bobby + Vickery + Texas + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Failed to load RSS feed from http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Bobby+Vickery+Texas+House+&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss: There was a problem during the HTTP request: 503 Service Unavailable
- Texas Secretary of State, 2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County, accessed December 14, 2013
- Texas Secretary of State - 2012 Election and Candidate Information
- Texas Secretary of State Election History
- Office of the (Texas) Secretary of State, "Race Summary Report," accessed July 12, 2012
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |