|Washington House of Representatives, District 11b|
|Bachelor's||University of Pennsylvania|
Virk's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Although we invest heavily in our education system, American kids are ranked far below other nations when it comes to math, reading and basic science."
- Excerpt: "We all realize what a treasure we have with our natural resources. That's why we live here and our respect and love for the outdoors is what makes us so special."
- Health Care
- Excerpt: "There's been an enormous amount of confusion about the new Health Care reform bill. In all honesty, the Democrats haven't done a particularly good job of explaining it and, as far as opponents are concerned, it seems they've passed up no opportunity to try to scare the wits out of American voters by using distortions, exaggerations and outright disinformation."
- Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt: "Small businesses constitute 85% of workforce of US. Promoting policies which help small, main street businesses, especially new businesses, are essential and helping true engines of job growth."
Virk ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 11b. Virk was defeated by Steve Bergquist and Sarah Sanoy-Wright in the August 7 blanket primary election. They face each other in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Virk and his wife, Helena, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bobby + Virk + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |