|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Gregory's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Public Education Matters!
- Excerpt: "We should fight to protect our exemplary, model public education system, not vote to destroy it! It goes against our North Carolina Constitution."
Care for our Veterans
- Excerpt: "Our veterans have sacrificed & continue to sacrifice for us. They deserve the best of care."
- Excerpt: "I will vote to eliminate these barriers to voting. I will vote FOR voter participation."
Expand Medicaid NOW!
- Excerpt: "I will vote to expand Medicaid. I will fight to keep that expansion in place."
Protect Our Natural Resources!
- Excerpt: "As your representative, I will stand up to protect our natural resources. You can count on my consistent vote for the environment!"
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Susan Martin was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Bobi Gregory was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Gregory and Martin will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bobi + Gregory + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 8
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Bobi Gregory on Facebook
- Bobi Gregory on Twitter
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |