was a 2012 Independent
candidate for District 1
of the California State Senate
Ambrozewicz's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "California needs to make job creation its top priority. The state has up to 15% unemployment. Millions of Californians are out of work. In spite of this the legislature introduces bills every year to raise taxes and kill jobs."
- Excerpt: "Our budget is out of control. Never gets passed on time. The state deficit is in the billions. The bureaucracy is outrageous. The state needs to make cuts across the board to consolidate and privatize agencies, sub-contract to the private sector on a bid basis to balance the budget."
- Excerpt: "I won’t support any legislation to raise taxes on families and business. California has the highest sales tax. The second highest income tax. Why would anyone want to do business in California in this environment? "
- See also: California State Senate elections, 2012
Ambrozewicz ran in the 2012 election for California State Senate District 1. He was eliminated in the blanket primary on June 5, 2012.
|California State Senate, District 1 Blanket Primary, 2012
|| Les Baugh
||Ted Gaines Incumbent
|| Bogdan Ambrozewicz
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bogdan + Ambrozewicz + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found