Bonnie R. Hummel
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 73|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Magistrate, Clark County Fiscal Court|
|Profession||Retired school bus driver|
Hummel is a former Clark County magistrate and is currently the secretary for the Clark County Planning and Zoning Commission.
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Bonnie R. Hummel was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Donna Mayfield was unopposed in the Republican primary. Mayfield faces Hummel in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bonnie + Hummel + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 73
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Richmond Register, "Smart faces Republican challengers in 81st District," accessed March 21, 2014 (dead link)
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |