Boone County "Veterans Assistance Act" Property Tax Proposition (April 2013)
This measure authorized Boone County to impose an additional property tax at a rate of .03% of assessed valuation to be used to give financial aid to military veterans and their families.
|Boone County Veterans Tax|
- These election results are from the Boone County elections office
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall The County of Boone Illinois, be authorizes to levy a new tax for the purpose of providing assistance to military veterans and their families pursuant to the Military Veterans Assistance Act at a new rate not to exceed .03% of assessed value annually on all taxable property of the said County?
- Election 2013: Boone County voters asked to aid vets with property taxElection 2013: Boone County voters asked to aid vets with property tax, March 27, 2013
- Boone County April 9, 2013 election information
- Boone County April 9, 2013 Election Notice
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |