For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mississippi Public Service Commission, Northern District|
|Profession||Executive/Co-owner of BankTEL Systems|
- Bachelor's in Economics/Political Science, Vanderbilt University
- Graduate, Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science
|Mississippi Public Service Commission (North/District 3), 2011|
|Democratic||Brandon Presley Incumbent||55.8%||161,099|
|Election Results via Mississippi Secretary of State|
Adams faced Marvin Cox in the Republican primary on August 2, where he easily defeated Cox.
|Public Service -- Republican primary results|
|Republican Party||Boyce Adams||65%|
|Republican Party||Marvin Cox||35%|
On his 2011 campaign website Adams outlined his four-point vision:
Support pro-growth / business friendly environment of low taxes
- "Promote and encourage major economic development in North Mississippi - clean and reliable energy, water, and other public utility supplies are fundamental to attracting economic growth"
- "Advocate for the consumer in order to keep energy costs low and maintain reliable energy sources"
- "Help Mississippi be a leader on the path to energy independence"
- Mississippi Public Service Commission
- Brandon Presley
- Mississippi down ballot state executive elections, 2011