For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Boyd County, Kentucky
- Main article: Evaluation of Kentucky county websites
This website was reviewed on December 11, 2011.
- County commissioners are listed with contact information.
- Administrative officials listed under respective departments.
- The site has no search function.
- The udget is not published.
- Information is not provided on meetings, administrative officials, building permits and zoning, and local taxes.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- The website does not disclose if the county belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
The Attorney General issued several opinions on February 13, 2009, one of which clarified that "records in the custody of circuit court clerks are properly characterized as court records and are not governed by the Open Records Act." Therefore, the Circuit Clerk of Boyd County cannot be said to have withheld public records.
- Boyd County Website
- Boyd County Free Public Records Directory
- Boyd County Public Schools
- Boyd County on Epodunk
- Boyd County on FreedomKentucky
- Boyd County, "Commissioners," accessed December 11, 2011
- The Latest Open Records Rulings, Kentucky Open Government Blog, February 16, 2009