|Former candidate for|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 52|
|High school||Connellsville Area High School, 2000|
|Bachelor's||California University of Pennsylvania, 2004|
Geyer has served as a Connellsville City councilman for 10 years.
Geyer earned his bachelor's degree in Political Science from California University of Pennsylvania in 2004. His professional experience includes working as a grant supervisor for the Private Industry Council of Westmoreland/Fayette Inc.
- Excerpt: "My experience as a municipal official, and experience with community groups, has lead me to make this decision. I believe I have a lot to offer our district and will use my background to help spur development, support our education system, and help our community organizations with initiatives to strengthen our area."
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Andrew Boni defeated Marigrace Butela and Brad Geyer in the Democratic primary. After being removed from the ballot on April 2, 2014, Ryan Warner (R) launched a successful primary write-in campaign, securing a position on the general election ballot. Warner defeated Boni in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 52 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Ryan Warner Incumbent||52.9%||8,255|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 52 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Geyer's memberships include Connellsville Lions, where he served as a past president and currently he serves as a district officer for District 14-M; Elks 503, Moose 16, Fayette Young Professionals, King Solomon's Lodge No. 346 and K of C 948. He serves as president of the board of directors for The Geyer Performing Arts Center, and in January 2014 he joined the ARC of Fayette County Board of Directors.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brad + Geyer + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 52
- triblive.com, "Connellsville official plans to run for state House seat," accessed May 2, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 General Election," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |