|Illinois House of Representatives District 110|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Halbrook served on the following committees:
|Illinois Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture & Conservation|
|• Appropriations-Higher Education|
|• Counties & Townships|
Halbrook won election in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 110. Halbrook defeated Kevin L. Garner in the March 20 Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 109, General Election, 2012|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 110 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Kevin L. Garner||45.5%||5,150|
Halbrook was endorsed by Family-Pac.
Comprehensive donor information for Halbrook is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Halbrook raised a total of $100,740 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 24, 2013.
|Brad Halbrook's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Illinois State House, District 110||$100,740|
|Grand Total Raised||$100,740|
2012Halbrook won re-election to the Illinois House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Halbrook raised a total of $100,740.
|Illinois House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Brad Halbrook's campaign in 2012|
|We Mean Business||$|
|For The Good of Illinois||$|
|Jones, Donald Earl||$|
|Total Raised in 2012||$100,740|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Illinois Opportunity Project
The Illinois Opportunity Project, "an independent research and public policy enterprise that promotes legislative solutions in advance of free markets and free minds," annually releases its Legislative Vote Card, grading all members in both chambers of the Illinois General Assembly on the basis of their support of "pro-growth economic policies that increase personal freedom and reign in expansive government."
Halbrook received a score of 100 out of 100 in 2012 for a grade of A+ according to the IOP’s grading scale. His score was tied for the highest among all 120 members of the Illinois House of Representatives included in the Vote Card.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Brad + Halbrook + Illinois + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Numerous primary races set for legislature, Congress - Herald & Review
- GOP governor contenders already campaigning hard - Herald & Review
- Candidates file to run in March primary - Quad City Times
- Legislature may have to return soon - The Southern
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Brad Halbrook - Candidate for State Representative in 110th District Facebook page
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- ↑ Edgar County Watchdogs, "Brad Halbrook Appointed as Illinois State Representative, 109th District," April 2, 2012
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections - Official General Election Results
- ↑ Family-Pac, "Endorsements," accessed June 22, 2012
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Halbrook, Brad," accessed July 24, 2013
- ↑ Illinois Opportunity Project, "The Project," accessed February 21, 2013
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Illinois Opportunity Project, Legislative Vote Card home page, accessed February 21, 2013
Chapin Rose (R)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 110
| Succeeded by|
Roger L. Eddy (R)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 109
| Succeeded by|
David B. Reis (R)
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |