Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana House of Representatives District 34|
Obama Punching Bag Controversy
Oliver, attending the Delaware County State Fair in Indiana, spoke out against a local Republican Party tent that had a bunching bag with President Barack Obama's likeness on it. Oliver asked the tent's managers to remove the bunching bag. When the owners refused, Oliver advised his supporters to leave the fair and he left himself.
Oliver ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 34. Oliver filed for candidacy after the May 8 primary on June 15 and was defeated by Sue E. Errington (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 34, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Sue E. Errington||67.6%||13,070|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brad + Oliver + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- If Indiana Leaves Common Core, Will New Standards Be Ready For New School ... - Indiana Public Media
- Poll: If the Midterm Elections Were Held Today, Who Would Win? - National Journal
- State education board member visits RCS trustees - Palladium-Item
- Capitol Crossroads: Chaotic education board raises 'Rules' questions - Newsandtribune
- Chaotic Indiana education board raises 'Rules' questions - Evansville Courier & Press
- Common-Core Fight Leads Ind. Chief Ritz to Abruptly Exit State Board Meeting - Education Week News (blog)
- Roe v. Wade at 40 - The Claremont Institute
- Holocaust Denial and Holocaust PTSD - The People's Voice
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |