Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Washington, District 4|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 4th Congressional District
He did not meet the deadline to file for the primary election.
- See also: Washington's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
Peck ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Washington's 4th District. He did not meet the deadline to file for the primary election.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Peck's reports.
|Brad Peck (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0.00||$100,876.00||$(382.83)||$100,493.17|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brad + Peck + Washington + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Brad Peck News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Yakima Herald, "Franklin County commissioner joins Congress hopefuls," accessed February 19, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Washington.gov, "2014 Candidates Who Have Filed," accessed May 19, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Peck 2014 Summary reports," accessed May 7, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed May 7, 2014