For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 4
Sauer's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Abortion - Excerpt: "We must return to an era of personal responsibility. Abortion should and must not be a secondary form of birth control."
- Budget - Excerpt: "We must balance the budget..."
- 2nd Amendment - Excerpt: ."..I am in support of concealed carry laws with the provision that a gun safety course is taken before granting concealed carry. "
- Education - Excerpt: "One of our most profound and fundamental responsibilities as a society was a education of our next generation. Having a quality education was a answer to a plethora of other issues."
- Taxes - Excerpt: "It is time to get the government out of the way by reducing business taxes so we attract more companies and more jobs to Wisconsin. "
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 4 General Election (2010)|
|Chad Weininger (R)||12,476|
|Sam Dunlop (D)||8,361|
|Brad Sauer (I)||838|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 4 Primary (2010)|
|Brad Sauer (Independent)||12|
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |