Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington State Senate, District 5|
Toft's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Our first priority is to restore our economic health. The Washington legislature, however, clings to obsolete ideas about labor and growth. State government has failed to progress alongside our innovative private sector, thereby guaranteeing a sick economy."
- Excerpt:"Leaders need to re-examine Washington’s constitution to set a new direction. They must also heed the clear message of voters to stop relying on tax increases as a way to fix budget shortfalls."
- Excerpt:"We must resist blaming the failures of public education on teachers, inadequate resources or a child’s inability to learn. Instead we need to realize that the root of underachievement lies with the education system’s bureaucracies."
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2012
Toft ran in the 2012 election for Washington State Senate, District 5. Toft was unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by Mark Mullet (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington State Senate, District 5, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brad + Toft + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.