For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 54|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Webb's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I will fight the policies that allow buying and drying of farmlands. I will fight for increased water storage and capacity and help further our efforts at conservation. I will fight to stop the taking of water from our vital agricultural communities and reallocating it for municipal needs."
- Excerpt: "I support the responsible development of natural gas exploration and extraction in Western Colorado. Let’s not leave Mesa County lagging behind in another critical area."
- Excerpt: "Tourism is a major economic driver in Mesa County and in the State of Colorado. Recently, there’s been some resistance to increasing tourism, specifically the conversion of Colorado National Monument into a National Park. The fact is, this change will attract new businesses to our district and increase revenue – for local jobs, schools, and infrastructure."
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Brad Webb was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Yeulin Willett was unopposed in the Republican primary. Willett defeated Webb, Kyle Davis (L) and James Fletcher (I) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brad + Webb + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 54
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Brad Webb on Facebook
- Brad Webb on Twitter
- bradwebb2014.com, "Issues," accessed October 3, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 5, 2014