|Former candidate for|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 92|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Karlee D. Macer was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Bradford Moulton was unopposed in the Republican primary. Macer defeated Moulton and John L. Couch (I) in the general election. Couch filed to run on June 27, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bradford + Moulton + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House of Representatives District 92
- Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Indiana General Assembly
- Bradford Moulton on Facebook (campaign)
- Bradford Moulton on Facebook (personal)
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |