|Pennsylvania State House District 6|
|2007 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Gannon University, 1990|
Roae earned his B.S. in Business Administration from Gannon University in 1990. His professional experience includes working as a Commercial Underwriter for Erie Insurance from 1992 to 2006, as a volunteer firefighter for the East Mead Volunteer Fire Department and as an Emergency Medical Technician for the East Mead Volunteer Fire Department.
In November 2013, Roae announced that he intended to introduce legislation to repeal a gasoline tax increase in the $2.3 billion transportation bill passed by both houses of the Pennsylvania State Legislature. Roae said, "If there is a lot of public outrage like there was with the pay raise, it may get repealed,” in which he was referring to a 2005 legislative pay raise vote that caused a voter backlash in both parties. "If there is not, people will just smile and pay hundreds a year more in higher taxes and higher fees," he said.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Roae served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Human Services|
|• Insurance, Secretary|
|• State Government|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Roae served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Human Services|
|• State Government|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Roae served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Children & Youth|
|• State Government|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Bradley Roae was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Juanita Kay Shutsa was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Roae and Shutsa will face off in the general election.
Roae ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 6. Roae ran unchallenged in the April 24 primary and was unchallenged in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 6, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bradley Roae Incumbent||100%||16,903|
Roae won re-election to District 6 in 2010. He was unopposed in both the May 18 Republican primary and the November 2 general election.
|Pennsylvania State House, District 6|
|Bradley Roae (R)||13,665||100.0%|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 6|
|Brad Roae (R)||18,757||100.00%|
Comprehensive donor information for Bradley Roae is available dating back to 2006. Based on available campaign finance records, Bradley Roae raised a total of $56,537 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 11, 2013.
|Bradley Roae's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 6||$883|
|2010||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 6||$14,990|
|2008||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 6||$12,502|
|2006||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 6||$28,162|
|Grand Total Raised||$56,537|
2012Bradley Roae won re-election to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Bradley Roae raised a total of $883.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bradley Roae's campaign in 2012|
|ROAE, BRAD & DANA||$858|
|Total Raised in 2012||$883|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Roae raised $14,990 during the 2010 election cycle.
His top contributors are listed below.
|Justin, Marty & Sheryl||$250|
|Ernst, Calvin & Marcia||$250|
|De Arment, William S||$250|
|Johnston, Olive B||$250|
|Duratz, James J||$250|
Roae and his wife, Dana, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Bradley + Roae + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Pennsylvania General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Pennsylvania state legislative districts
- Bradley Roae's personal website
- Profile from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Bradley Roae on Twitter
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed May 15, 2014
- WatchDog.org, "Conservative Republicans vow to repeal, remember tax increase inside transportation bill," accessed December 24, 2013
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," April 15, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 2, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official 2008 General Election Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Roae, Bradley," accessed September 11, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributors," accessed May 15, 2014
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 6
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |