was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 50
of the California State Assembly
Torgan's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "California can’t become a better place to do business until we understand that there is more to taxation than just direct out-of-pocket taxes. Over-regulation imposes “hidden taxes,” increasing the cost of goods and services to all Californians and too often hindering job creation."
- Excerpt: "California’s bipartisan Little Hoover Commission has warned that “California’s pension plans are dangerously underfunded, the result of overly generous benefit promises, wishful thinking and an unwillingness to plan prudently."
- Excerpt: "Health care is a conundrum for California — it is the best performing sector of our economy, but health care costs are also rising much faster than general inflation. We want to encourage continued growth in this sector, but at the same time we continue to make it harder on both large and small businesses performing in this sector."
- Excerpt: "Control of K-12 education belongs in the local communities, not in Sacramento. True reform means returning curriculum and disciplinary control back to local districts."
- Excerpt: "My support for marriage equality is consistent with my belief in limited government. If a couple wishes to enter to civil marriage — with the rights and responsibilities that come with it, the state should not expand its power to prevent it."
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Torgan ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 50. He was eliminated in the blanket primary on June 5, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 50 Blanket Primary, 2012
||Betsy Butler Incumbent
|| Torie Osborn
|| Bradly Torgan
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bradly + Torgan + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Bradly Torgan News Feed