|Ohio House of Representatives District 71|
Jones ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 71. Jones was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by incumbent Jay Hottinger (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 71, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jay Hottinger Incumbent||61.6%||33,441|
Jones has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brady + Jones + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Game Review: Patriots Escape With Stunning 27-26 Comeback Win Over Browns - Dawgs By Nature
- Sorting the Sunday Pile: Greatest early slate action in recent memory - CBSSports.com
- Fantasy football Week 14 studs, duds - FOXSports.com
- $.10 After Week 14 - RealGM.com
- THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS HERE - NewsWithViews.com
- Thanks, One Foot Down - One Foot Down
- OKC Central Chat transcript, Dec. 6, 2013 - NewsOK.com
- Tom Silverstein Packers chat - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Houston, we have a round-tabling problem - The Capitol Fax Blog (blog)
- Tomlin: I accept the fine and I will no longer discuss this issue - NBCSports.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |