|Ohio House of Representatives District 71|
Jones ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 71. Jones was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by incumbent Jay Hottinger (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 71, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jay Hottinger Incumbent||61.6%||33,441|
Jones has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brady + Jones + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Our Social Networks - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Sex and the Single Tween - Newsweek
- GO! Calendar 01/23/14r - Bloomington Pantagraph
- Smacktalk poet Richard Sherman delights in getting on others' nerves - CNN
- NFL Capsules - Overall: Former Cowboys player's wreck case to head to jury - Brownsville Herald
- Repeat of Appy State's 2007 upset of Michigan could seal Brady Hoke's fate - GBMWolverine
- Maize n' Brew Roundtable: What Should Expectations Be for 2014? - Maize n Brew
- Jerry Micco's sports chat transcript: 1.15.14 - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Renewal of Cuyahoga County's 'sin tax' to pay for stadiums is officially on ... - Plain Dealer
- LOTS OF INDEPENDENT WRESTLING RESULTS - Pro Wrestling Insider - Xtra
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |