|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 24|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Kansas|
|Date of birth||November 28, 1986|
Hermreck's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Keep Schools Our #1 Priority
To improve the quality of education, we need to increase local control of schools and get more money directly into our classrooms.
Focus on Jobs and Economic Growth
Push Back on Federal Mandates
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Jarrod Ousley was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Brandon Hermreck was unopposed in the Republican primary. Ousley defeated Hermreck in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 24, General Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brandon + Hermreck + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 24
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Brandon Hermreck on Facebook
- Kentucky House of Representatives, "Candidate Lists"
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Lists," accessed June 25, 2014
- Brandon Hermreck for State Representative, "The Issues," accessed October 25, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed April 17, 2015
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |