|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 97|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Rosner's professional experience includes working at Humana in Waukesha, Wisconsin as a consultant on healthcare reform.
Rosner's website has emphasized the following campaign themes:
I will work to continue cutting Wisconsin state property taxes and income taxes. I will stand by Governor Walker in advancing his conservative agenda in the State Legislature.
I will work to bring 'real' jobs back to Wisconsin by working with job creators and small business owners. We need to listen to the job creators as to how state government can best get out of the way of job growth and job creation. Common Core
I oppose efforts to nationalize education in our local schools by implementing Common Core. Obama has already infiltrated our healthcare system; I will stand up so he cannot further do so to our education system.
I received an 'AQ' Rating from the NRA, the highest for a non-elected official. See my Bio to read more on how a love for the outdoors and interest in firearms is part of who I am.
With 7+ years of healthcare policy and technology experience, I want to find ways the State can be involved in promoting good healthcare policy. Seeing my wife involved as a family practice physician and Board Member of the Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians (WAFP) has presented some unique ways to help doctors spend more time with patients and less time dealing with State regulations and paperwork. Awarding State Contracts
When Quality/Price/Service are equal: give the edge for bids to Wisconsin businesses. As I tour Waukesha area businesses, I have heard stories of competitive bids being awarded to out-of-state vendors when our local bidders were best on price and quality.
I believe traditional Marriage should be defined as one man and one woman.
I am 100% Pro Life, receiving the endorsement from the two largest Pro-life organizations in Wisconsin.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Scott Allen defeated Joe Banske, Kathleen Cummings, Aaron Perry, Brandon Rosner and Vince Trovato in the Republican primary. Allen was unopposed in the general election after Chuck Schilling (L) was removed from the ballot before the election. Allen was elected to the seat after his victory in the general election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 97 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brandon + Rosner + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Brandon Rosner on LinkedIn
- Brandon Rosner on Facebook
- Brandon Rosner on Twitter
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Rosner for Assembly, "About," accessed July 30, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |