|U.S. Senate, Georgia|
|Master's||University of Chicago|
|M.D.||University of Illinois|
Radulovacki was born in the former Yugoslavia. He graduated with a degree in economics from Amherst College, an MBA from the University of Chicago and an M.D. with honors from the University of Illinois.
Radulovacki completed his psychiatry residency at Yale and then began practicing medicine in Atlanta.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Radulovacki's reports.
|Branko Radulovacki (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$75.00||$103,433.43||$(22,617.40)||$80,891.03|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Branko + Radulovacki + Georgia +Congress "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States Senate elections in Georgia, 2014
- United States Senate elections, 2014
- United States Senate
- NewsTimes "Ga. Democrats have a Senate candidate" Accessed July 12, 2013
- CLATL "Meet 'Dr. Rad,' the first Democratic U.S. Senate candidate in Georgia" Accessed July 12, 2013
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Candidate List," accessed March 10, 2014
- Dr. Rad for Senate, "About Dr. Rad," accessed March 10, 2014
- Federal Election Commission "Branko Radulovacki 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 12, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 12, 2013
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |