|U.S. Senate, Georgia|
|Master's||University of Chicago|
|M.D.||University of Illinois|
Radulovacki was born in the former Yugoslavia. He graduated with a degree in economics from Amherst College, an M.B.A. from the University of Chicago and an M.D. with honors from the University of Illinois.
Radulovacki completed his psychiatry residency at Yale and then began practicing medicine in Atlanta.
|U.S. Senate, Georgia Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Source: 99% reporting; Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
|Branko Radulovacki (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$75.00||$103,433.43||$(22,617.40)||$80,891.03|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$80,891||$39,893||$(35,911)||$86,221|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$86,221||$30,217||$(32,972)||$83,466|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Branko + Radulovacki + Georgia +Congress "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States Senate elections in Georgia, 2014
- United States Senate elections, 2014
- United States Senate
- NewsTimes, "Ga. Democrats have a Senate candidate" accessed July 12, 2013
- CLATL "Meet 'Dr. Rad,' the first Democratic U.S. Senate candidate in Georgia" accessed July 12, 2013
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Candidate List," accessed March 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "Georgia Election Results," accessed May 20, 2014
- Dr. Rad for Senate, "About Dr. Rad," accessed March 10, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Branko Radulovacki 2014 Summary reports," accessed November 12, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 12, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed May 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed May 3, 2014
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |