Brattleboro Union High School District 6, Vermont
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Vermont school district websites
Last rated on November 11, 2012.
- Budget information is available in the annual reports.
- Administrative Officials
- Department heads are listed for each department.
- Contact information for administrative officials is provided including a mailing address, phone number, and personalized email.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed.
- Meeting minutes are archived for 4 years.
- Meeting agendas are archived for 4 years.
- A meeting calendar is available and names the times and locations of public meetings.
- Background Checks
- The criminal background check policy and teacher certification requirements are posted online.
- The most current budget is not listed.
- Budgets are not archived for the past three years.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials did not provide personalized emails, phone numbers, or mailing addresses.
- The most recent audit is not posted.
- Audits must be archived for as least three years.
- Teacher collective bargaining statements are not provide
- Public Records
- The public information officer is not identified. Sunshine Review requires a mailing address, phone number and personalized email be listed with this position.
- Tax revenues are not broken down by federal, state, and local funding in the budget.
- The school does not disclose which local taxes provide funding for the school.
- The academic performance information provided is not specific to Brattleboro Union High School, but to all of the schools within the Windham Southeast Supervisory Union.
- Brattleboro Union High School, Annual Report, Accessed: November 11, 2012
- Brattleboro Union High School, Administration, Accessed: November 11, 2012
- Brattleboro Union High School, Elected Officials, Accessed: November 11, 2012
- Brattleboro Union High School, Meetings, Accessed: November 11, 2012
- Brattleboro Union High School, Background Checks, Accessed: November 11, 2012