Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
|Transparency grading process|
Breaux Bridge is a city in St. Martin Parish, Louisiana. The population was 7,281 at the 2000 census.
This community is called the "Crawfish Capital of the World", a designation obtained by former Speaker of the Louisiana House of Representatives Robert J. "Bob" Angelle.
Evaluating transparency of Breaux Bridge's website
An inspection of the website finds that it includes information on government departments and officials. It has a listing the council members and addresses. Meeting minutes, place and agendas are not listed on the site.
- Breaux Bridge provides some contact information of elected officials. 
- Contact information for administration officials is included. 
- Zoning ordinance provided.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are included. 
- Breaux Bridge does not offer any information on budgets, audits, contracts, lobbying activities or how to request public records.