Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania|
|Bachelor's||Bradford Business School|
|Master's||Virginia Union University|
|Ph.D.||Phoenix University of Theology|
Alton currently serves as Director of Parks Recreation and Enrichment at City of Harrisburg, a role she has been in since May 2011. Alton is also Senior Pastor of Kingdom Embassy and CEO of Holistic Hands Community Development Corporation.
- Bachelor's degree, Bradford Business School
- Master's in Christian Education and Master's in Divinity, Virginia Union University, Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology
- Doctorate of Ministry, Phoenix University of Theology
In announcing her bid, Alton stated, "I value education, prison reform, believe in racial reconciliation, champion economic development, encourage the use of natural resources, and will ensure civil rights for all Pennsylvanians."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brenda + Alton + Pennsylvania + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biographical profile on Kingdom Embassy
- Brenda Alton on Facebook
- Facebook campaign page
- LinkedIn profile
- Penn Live, "Brenda Alton drops hat in ring for Pennsylvania lieutenant governor," June 24, 2013
- LinkedIn, " Brenda Alton," accessed June 26, 2013
- Kingdom Embassy, " Pastor Brenda M. Alton," accessed June 26, 2013
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Primary Candidate List," March 12, 2014
- Penn Live, "Brenda Alton joins lieutenant governor's race vowing to be "liaison from the streets" to state government," June 24, 2013
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |