Brenda J. Jordan
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 24
of the Georgia State Senate
Jordan's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
||Georgia Must Have Responsible Leadership for Education, Agriculture, Public Safety Personnel, Health and Wellness, Water (Environmental Resources), and Financial Management FOR ALL OF US!
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Georgia State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014 with a runoff election taking place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Brenda J. Jordan was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent William S. Jackson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jordan was defeated by Jackson in the general election.
|Georgia State Senate, District 24 General Election, 2014
||William Jackson Incumbent
|| Brenda Jordan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brenda + Jordan + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Brenda Jordan News Feed
- ↑ jordan4statesenate.com, "Official campaign website," accessed September 2, 2014
- ↑ Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed May 28, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014