|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 64|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Pilgrim's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||• Michigan education
• Roads and bridges
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Brenda Pilgrim was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Earl Poleski was unopposed in the Republican primary. Poleski defeated Pilgrim in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 64 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Earl Poleski Incumbent||61.2%||14,439|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brenda + Pilgrim + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 64
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Brenda Pilgrim on Facebook
- Brenda Pilgrim on Twitter
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Brenda Pilgrim, "Meet Brenda," accessed October 13, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |