|Washington State House of Representatives District 22|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Williams was previously Executive Secretary for Washington State House Speaker Brian Ebersole, a Campaign Co-Manager for Representative Romero Re-election Campaign and was on the Washington Democratic Party Platform Committee. He worked as an intern for the Washington State Senate and the Governor's Small Business Improvement Council. Williams also was a former Executive Director for the Washington Healthcare Association.
Williams is a Business Consultant and Attorney. He holds a J.D. from the University of Washington School of Law. Williams earned his B.A. from Evergreen State College and went on to receive his M.A. in Criminal Justice from Washington State University.
While a member of the Washington House of Representatives, Williams served on the following committees:
- Audit Review and Oversight Committee, Washington State House, Vice Chair
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Washington State House
- General Government Appropriations Committee, Washington State House
- Local Government and Housing Committee, Washington State House
- Transportation Committee, Washington State House
|Washington House of Representatives, District 22(2008)|
|Brendan Williams (D)||49,114||100.00%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Brendan Williams' 2008 campaign.
|Washington Beverage Association||$1,600|
|Washington Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association||$1,600|
|Washington State Dental Association||$1,600|
|Bergman & Frockt||$1,600|
|Washington Indian Gaming Association||$1,600|
Williams and his wife, Nicole, have one child.
- Washington House of Representatives - Rep. Williams
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Brendan Williams on Facebook
|Washington House of Representatives District 22
| Succeeded by|
Chris Reykdal (D)
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |