|Nevada State Assembly, District 35|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Jones' campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I oppose "Common Core."
- Excerpt: "School choice on the other hand embraces these principles. School choice allows parents to choose successful programs and leave unsuccessful programs behind. This basic principle of competition ensures that your child will get the best education possible!"
Business Regulation and Taxation
- Excerpt: "I oppose a new "Mining Tax."
- Excerpt: "I oppose the "Margins Tax."
- Excerpt: "I oppose further extentsion of the"Sunset Taxes."
Obamacare in Nevada
- Excerpt: "An initiative to stop the Silver State /Obamacare in Nevada has been filed for the November ballot. Nevada has the opportunity to join 34 other states and opt out of the state exchanges. I strongly approve of and will support this initiative."
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Nevada State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 10, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent James Healey defeated Charles Clark, Jr. in the Democratic primary, while Brent Jones defeated Mike Bajorek in the Republican primary. Healey and Jones will face off in the general election.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 35 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|James Healey Incumbent||82.3%||813|
|Charles Clark, Jr.||17.7%||175|
|Nevada State Assembly, District 35 Republican Primary, 2014|
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2012
|Nevada State Senate, District 9 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Mari Nakashima St. Martin||54.2%||1,641|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brent + Jones + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada State Assembly
- Nevada State Legislature
- Nevada State Assembly elections, 2014
- Nevada State Assembly District 35
- Vote Brent Jones, "Issues," accessed May 21, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2014 filed candidates," accessed April 8, 2014
- Clark County, "Candidate filing," accessed April 8, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "Nevada Primary Election 2014," accessed June 10, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014