Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 82|
|High school||Wapakoneta High School|
A Wapakoneta native, Eley graduated from Wapakoneta High School in 2005. He earned his B.A. in political science from Ohio University in 2009. He went on to earn his M.P.A. from Ohio University in 2011.
Eley submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia:
|“||I believe the state should strive to continue to cut taxes where possible; especially personal income taxes and small business taxes.||”|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Incumbent Tony Burkley defeated Brett Eley in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 82 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Tony Burkley Incumbent||74.6%||6,545|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brett + Eley + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 82
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on May 2, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |