|Colorado House of Representatives District 51|
|August 13, 2009-Present|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$45/day in Denver area, $183/day outside|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||August 13, 2009|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
|Service/branch||Wyoming Air National Guard|
|Place of birth||Cheyenne, WY|
|Profession||Operations Director/Owner, Domino's Franchise Chain|
DelGrosso's professional experience includes working as operations director/owner of a Domino's Franchise Chain. DelGrosso served in the Wyoming Air National Guard.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, DelGrosso served on the following committees:
|Colorado Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business, Labor, Economic, and Workforce Development|
|• Legislative Council|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, DelGrosso served on these committees:
|Colorado Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Finance, Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, DelGrosso served on these committees:
|Colorado Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Joint Finance|
|• State, Veterans, and Military Affairs|
|• Joint State, Veterans, and Military Affairs|
DelGrosso's sponsored legislation includes:
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
DelGrosso won re-election in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 51. He ran unopposed in the June 26, 2012, Republican primary. He defeated Mark Shaffer (D) and Michael Renker (L) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 51, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Brian DelGrosso Incumbent||54.2%||23,760|
|Democratic||Mark R. Shaffer||41.4%||18,165|
DelGrosso ran for re-election to the 51st District seat in 2010. He had no opposition in the August 10 primary. He defeated Bill McCreary (D) in the November 2 general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 51 General election (2010)|
|Brian DelGrosso (R)||19,000|
|Bill McCreary (D)||13,688|
On August 13, 2009 DelGrosso was appointed to the 51st District seat of the Colorado House of Representatives.
Comprehensive donor information for DelGrosso is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, DelGrosso raised a total of $69,581 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 30, 2013.
|Brian DelGrosso's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Colorado State House, District 51||$33,200|
|2010||Colorado State House, District 51||$36,381|
|Grand Total Raised||$69,581|
2012DelGrosso won re-election to the Colorado House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, DelGrosso raised a total of $33,200.
|Colorado House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Brian DelGrosso's campaign in 2012|
|Colorado Association Of Realtors||$700|
|Helgeson, Jerry L||$400|
|Total Raised in 2012||$33,200|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010DelGrosso won election to the Colorado House of Representatives in 2010. During that election cycle, DelGrosso raised a total of $36,381.
|Colorado House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Brian DelGrosso's campaign in 2010|
|Copic Insurance Small Donor Committee||$3,000|
|Dinsmore, Dennis L||$800|
|Colorado Association Of Realtors Small Donor Committee||$500|
|Berry, Travis David||$400|
|Lincoln Club Of Colorado||$400|
|Total Raised in 2010||$36,381|
|Source:Follow the Money|
DelGrosso and his wife, Amber, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Brian + DelGrosso + Colorado + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- RMGO lobbyist Neville off the hook on alleged ethics violation ? for now - The Colorado Statesman
- Legislative committee forms to shape Colorado flood recovery - The Coloradoan
- Colorado to Tighten Drilling Rules - Wall Street Journal
- Wright begins re-election bid; touts victories - Grand Junction Sentinel
- Colorado looks beyond Amendment 66 defeat for school-funding solutions - Canon City Daily Record
- Colorado seeking changes to its best economic development tool - Denver Business Journal (blog)
- Amendment 66 handily defeated - The Colorado Statesman
- Gloria among 'promising' officials - U-T San Diego
- San Diego Interim Mayor Todd Gloria awarded leadership fellowship - San Diego Gay & Lesbian News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Brian DelGrosso's personal website
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Brian DelGrosso
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "DelGrosso, Brian," Accessed May 30, 2013
|Colorado House District 51
| Succeeded by|