|Colorado House of Representatives District 51|
|August 13, 2009-Present|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||5|
|Minority Leader, Colorado House of Representatives|
|Per diem||$45/day in Denver area, $183/day outside|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||August 13, 2009|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
|Service/branch||Wyoming Air National Guard|
|Place of birth||Cheyenne, WY|
|Profession||Operations Director/Owner, Domino's Franchise Chain|
DelGrosso has served as Minority Leader since 2013.
DelGrosso's professional experience includes working as operations director/owner of a Domino's Franchise Chain. DelGrosso served in the Wyoming Air National Guard.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, DelGrosso served on the following committees:
|Colorado Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business, Labor, Economic, and Workforce Development|
|• Legislative Council|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, DelGrosso served on these committees:
|Colorado Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Finance, Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, DelGrosso served on these committees:
|Colorado Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Joint Finance|
|• State, Veterans, and Military Affairs|
|• Joint State, Veterans, and Military Affairs|
DelGrosso's sponsored legislation includes:
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
DelGrosso won re-election in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 51. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012. He defeated Mark Shaffer (D) and Michael Renker (L) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 51, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Brian DelGrosso Incumbent||54.2%||23,760|
|Democratic||Mark R. Shaffer||41.4%||18,165|
DelGrosso ran for re-election to the 51st District seat in 2010. He had no opposition in the August 10 primary. He defeated Bill McCreary (D) in the November 2 general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 51 General election (2010)|
|Brian DelGrosso (R)||19,000|
|Bill McCreary (D)||13,688|
On August 13, 2009 DelGrosso was appointed to the 51st District seat of the Colorado House of Representatives.
Comprehensive donor information for DelGrosso is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, DelGrosso raised a total of $69,581 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 30, 2013.
|Brian DelGrosso's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Colorado State House, District 51||$33,200|
|2010||Colorado State House, District 51||$36,381|
|Grand Total Raised||$69,581|
2012DelGrosso won re-election to the Colorado House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, DelGrosso raised a total of $33,200.
|Colorado House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Brian DelGrosso's campaign in 2012|
|Colorado Association Of Realtors||$700|
|Helgeson, Jerry L||$400|
|Total Raised in 2012||$33,200|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010DelGrosso won election to the Colorado House of Representatives in 2010. During that election cycle, DelGrosso raised a total of $36,381.
|Colorado House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Brian DelGrosso's campaign in 2010|
|Copic Insurance Small Donor Committee||$3,000|
|Dinsmore, Dennis L||$800|
|Colorado Association Of Realtors Small Donor Committee||$500|
|Berry, Travis David||$400|
|Lincoln Club Of Colorado||$400|
|Total Raised in 2010||$36,381|
|Source:Follow the Money|
DelGrosso and his wife, Amber, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Brian + DelGrosso + Colorado + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- DelGrosso: More listening needed from Dems - ReporterHerald.com
- Text: Opening day speech by House Minority Leader Brian DelGrosso - Denver Business Journal
- Personhood bill has chilling effect even with no chance of passing, advocate says - Westword (blog)
- Side Streets: Safe2Tell founder fighting for students - Colorado Springs Gazette
- Floods and fires dominate on Colorado legislature's opening day - Denver Post
- Getting down to business at this year's legislature - The Colorado Statesman
- Read the bill: Colorado Republicans rally around proposal to outlaw abortion - The Colorado Independent
- Bipartisanship is key word on opening day - The Colorado Statesman
- Penned by disaster: Colorado's newest proposed laws spurred by fire, flood - The Coloradoan
- State of the State launches new legislative session - Fort Morgan Times
- Brian DelGrosso's personal website
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Brian DelGrosso
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results
- followthemoney.org, "DelGrosso, Brian," Accessed May 30, 2013
|Colorado House District 51
| Succeeded by|