Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Nevada, District 2|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 2nd Congressional District
He was defeated by Kristen Spees
in the Democratic primary on June 10, 2014.
- See also: Nevada's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
Dempsey ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Nevada's 2nd District. Dempsey sought the Democratic nomination in the primary on June 10, 2014, but lost to Kristen Spees.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Dempsey's reports.
|Brian Dempsey (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 4, 2014||$290.00||$475.00||$(425.44)||$339.56|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Dempsey + Nevada + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Brian Dempsey News Feed
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing Search," accessed March 18, 2014
- ↑ Associated Press, "Nevada - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Brian Dempsey Summary Report," accessed April 30, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Brian Dempsey April Quarterly," accessed April 30, 2014