Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota State Senate District 29|
Doran's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Expand Highway 55 to Four Lanes
- Excerpt:"Access equals commerce — I’ll champion the Highway 55 Corridor Coalition’s goal to make 55 four lanes to Annandale and open economic growth opportunities."
Support Local Government & Reduce State Redundancy
- Excerpt:"Local people know local needs best. I will push responsibility to county and city governments, and make the state a conduit to funding sources."
Develop a Long-Term Solution to K–12 Funding
- Excerpt:"School accountability and support can be in balance. I’ll work to give school boards and administration the resources and responsibility to meet the needs of their districts."
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Doran ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 29. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Bruce Anderson (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 29, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brian + Doran + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.