Brian Ellis (Michigan)
|U.S. House, Michigan, District 3|
Ellis is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Michigan's 3rd District. Ellis is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary, challenging incumbent Justin Amash. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
In January 2014, the conservative Club for Growth purchased six-figures worth of radio time for an ad attacking Ellis' tenure on the East Grand Rapids School Board and his position within Jennifer Granholm's administration.
|Michigan's 3rd District Republican Primary|
|Poll||Justin Amash||Brian Ellis||Undecided||Margin of Error||Sample Size|
February 6, 2014
|Note: The polls above may not reflect all polls that have been conducted in this race. Those displayed are a random sampling chosen by Ballotpedia staff. If you would like to nominate another poll for inclusion in the table, send an email to email@example.com|
"Fit Right In"
|Brian Ellis (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0||$507,532.09||$(168,577.54)||$338,954.55|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$338,954.55||$322,109.55||$(247,640.72)||$413,423.38|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Ellis + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Michigan's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Michigan's 3rd Congressional District
- Politico, "GOP rival announces Justin Amash primary," accessed October 8, 2013
- Politico, "Club for Growth ads target Brian Ellis in Michigan," accessed January 22, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Brian Ellis Year-End," accessed February 11, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Brian Ellis April Quarterly," accessed April 21, 2014