was a 2014 Democratic
candidate seeking election to the U.S. Senate
The 2014 Democratic
primary was too close to call. Rep. Colleen Hanabusa
and incumbent Brian Schatz
were separated by less than one percent of the votes.
- See also: United States Senate elections in Hawaii, 2014
Evans ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent Hawaii. Evans sought the Democratic nomination in the primary on August 9, 2014. The 2014 Democratic primary was too close to call. Rep. Colleen Hanabusa and incumbent Brian Schatz were separated by less than one percent of the votes.
|U.S. Senate, Hawaii Democratic Primary, 2014
Brian Schatz Incumbent
| Colleen Hanabusa
| Brian Evans
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Evans + Hawaii + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Brian Evans News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hawaii Elections, "Candidate Report," accessed March 17, 2014
- ↑ Brian Evans for Senate, "Home," accessed March 17, 2014
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Chronicle, "Schatz, Hanabusa Senate primary too close to call," accessed August 10, 2014