Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Indiana, District 7|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 7th Congressional District
He failed to file with the Indiana Secretary of State prior to the filing deadline.
- See also: Indiana's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
Fecteau ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Indiana's 7th District. He failed to file with the Indiana Secretary of State prior to the filing deadline.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Fecteau's reports.
|Brian Fecteau (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 16, 2013||$4,969.04||$465.91||$(5,423.06)||$11.98|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Fecteau + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Brian Fecteau News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Howey Politics, "Former Seymour Mayor Bailey to challenge Rep. Young in 9th CD," accessed October 1, 2013
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Indiana Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed February 10, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Brian Fecteau 2014 Summary reports," accessed November 6, 2013
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 6, 2013