|U.S. Senate, New Jersey|
|High school||Freehold High School|
|Bachelor's||University of California, Los Angeles|
|Birthday||April 10, 1973|
|Place of birth||Brooklyn, New York|
Born in Brooklyn, New York, Goldberg grew up in New Jersey graduating from Freehold High School in 1991. He then earned a B.S. in computer science and engineering from UCLA in 1995.
Following graduation, Goldberg worked as an IT Professional until 2001. He then began working as a construction company executive in 2002, a position he still holds today.
Goldberg has been politically active in New Jersey. In 2004, he began serving as an elected member of the Essex County Republican Committee. He served on the West Orange Municipal Budget Advisory Committee from 2009 to 2011. He also founded The Empowerment PAC in 2010. In 2011, Goldberg served as treasurer for the Joseph Chiusolo for Freeholder Campaign.
Goldberg listed the following issues on his campaign website:
—Brian Goldberg, 
|U.S. Senate, New Jersey Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: New Jersey Division of Elections - Official Election Results|
|Brian Goldberg (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 9, 2014||$0.00||$4,751.59||$(3,682.59)||$1,069.00|
Goldberg lives in West Orange, New Jersey with his two daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Goldberg + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey Division of Elections, "Official List of Candidates for US Senate," accessed April 10, 2014
- Goldberg for U.S. Senate: "Bio," accessed February 9, 2014
- Information Submitted Through Ballotpedia's Biographical Submission Form on February 4, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed February 7, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Brian Goldberg Summary Report," accessed May 1, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Brian Goldberg April Quarterly," accessed May 1, 2014