|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Hackbarth's professional experience includes working as the manager of Summertime Restaurant, serving as a town board supervisor, serving as the Gibraltar Planning Commissioner and serving as the vice president of the Community Opportunity Investment Network.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Joe Majeski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Joel Kitchens defeated Paul Feit, Brian Hackbarth, and Terry McNulty in the Republican primary. Arnie Johnsrud (D) and Jon Kruse (R) were removed from the ballot before the primary elections. Majeski faced Kitchens in the general election. Kitchens defeated Majeski in the general election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 1 General Election, 2014|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 1 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Joel C. Kitchens||44%||2,935|
|Paul M. Feit||27.6%||1,841|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brian + Hackbarth + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Hackbarth for Assembly, "Leadership Experience," accessed July 24, 2014
- Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, "Wisconsin 2014 fall primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |