Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Senate, District 40|
|Bachelor's||Sonrise Bible Institute|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Hendry earned a B.S. in Pastoral Studies from Sonrise Bible Institute. He is currently the owner of a small investment company.
Hendry's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Create Jobs
- Excerpt: "In the midst of tough economic times, Brian’s first priority is to help foster an environment in which businesses create jobs."
- Fix the Economy with Common Sense
- Excerpt: "As a fresh new leader, Brian will work to end partisan bickering and pandering to big special interests that has created an unsustainable budgeting system."
- Restore Quality Education
- Excerpt: "Brian will fight hard to make sure that our children receive the first-rate education that they deserve. He will raise the bar on education, ensuring that more funds go directly to the local classroom, and fighting to give the local school districts more control over the education system."
- Public Safety
- Excerpt: "The state's number one responsibility is to protect its citizens and their communities. Crime directly affects a city, a community, its people, and the businesses that operate there."
- See also: California State Senate elections, 2010
Hendry ran for election in the 2010 election for California State Senate District 40. Hendry ran unopposed in the June 8 Republican primary and was defeated by Juan Vargas (D) in the general election, which took place on November 2, 2010.
|California State Senate, District 40, General Election, 2010|
Hendry and his wife, Lilliana, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Hendry + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.