|Maine House of Representatives, District 55|
|December 3, 2014 - present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bowdoinham Select Board|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
|Years of service||1972 - 1976|
Hobart's professional experience includes working as a farmer, the director of Lisbon Public Works from 1992 to 2002, and serving as a sergeant in the United States Air Force.
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Alice Elliott was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Brian Hobart defeated Dean Beckwith in the Republican primary. Elliott defeated Hobart in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 55, General Election, 2014|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 55 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Hobart + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives District 55
- Maine House of Representatives - Representative Brian D. Hobart
- Brian Hobart on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Vote Smart, "Biography of Brian Hobart," accessed June 6, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |