Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 20|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Kelly ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 20. He ran unopposed in the Conservative primary on September 13, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Eric Adams (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Eric Adams Incumbent||95.7%||81,110|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2010
Kelly was a 2010 Conservative Party candidate for District 21 of the New York State Senate. He ran unopposed in the September 14 Conservative primary. Kelly was defeated by incumbent Kevin Parker (D) in the general election on November 2.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Kelly + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nixon Peabody Adds Bulger Prosecutor: Business of Law - Bloomberg
- Nixon Peabody Adds Bulger Prosecutor Kelly: Business of Law (2) - Businessweek
- NHL Capsules: Sharp, Saad each net two as Blackhawks top Stars - Brownsville Herald
- Granderson tweaks Yanks; 3-team trade discussed - Cincinnati News, FOX19 ... - FOX19
- Congress renews undetectable gun ban for decade - Aurora Sentinel
- Fox News Is Settling With Ousted Exec Brian Lewis: New York Times - Huffington Post
- Kelly: Nix signs with agent, to enter NFL draft - Knoe.com
- Today in History - U-T San Diego
- Today in Philadelphia Flyers history: 'The Streak' reaches 24 games, MacLeish ... - Broad Street Hockey (blog)
- Readers sound off on Bratton, Koch and Cano - New York Daily News