Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Fifteenth Worcester District|
O'Malley ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Fifteenth Worcester District. He ran unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by Mary S. Keefe (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fifteenth Worcester District, General Election, 2012|
O'Malley and his wife Patricia have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brian + O'Malley + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Take note of this name before 2016: Brian Schweitzer - News24
- Preview of the 2014 Gubernatorial (Governor) Elections - About - News & Issues
- Insiders Poll: The 2014 State Races Are Up For Grabs - Boston magazine's Boston Daily (blog)
- Move over Hillary, it's Warrenmania! - Newsworks.org
- Candidate or Not, Elizabeth Warren Has the Right 2016 Message
- Cuomo Would Beat GOP Rival by More Than 40 Points: Poll - Wall Street Journal
- State Roundup, November 13, 2013 - MarylandReporter.com
- Would an Elizabeth Warren Primary Challenge to Hillary Clinton Be Good for ... - Huffington Post (blog)
- Wide-Open Race in 2016 Offers Ocean of Possibilities - National Journal
- Gay Marriage In The US: A Look At States Which Allow Same-Sex Couples To ... - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Brain O'Malley on Facebook
- ↑ 2012 State Primary Candidate List "Massachusetts Secretary of State," Accessed June 27, 2012
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |