Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Delaware State Senate District 19|
|January 8, 2013-Present|
|January 10, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$7,334 annual expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pettyjohn served on the following committees:
|Delaware Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Community/County Affairs|
|• Public Safety|
|• Veterans Affairs|
- See also: Delaware State Senate elections, 2012
|Delaware State Senate, District 19, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Pettyjohn + Delaware + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Opposition has senator shelf bill to protect Punkin Chunkin host - Sussex Countian
- Trial lawyer opposition kills legal shelter bill to protect Punkin Chunkin - The News Journal
- GOP response: Markell's plan will prove costly - newszap.com
- GOP Lawmaker Looks to Revisit Part of Failed Gun Control Proposa - WBOC-TV ... - WBOC TV 16
- Gun legislation dies, but local legislators bring back part of bill - Cape Gazette
- Gun control is focus of first legislative day - Cape Gazette
- Portion of failed mental health gun bill gets new life in legislature - WDDE 91.1 FM | Delaware's NPR News station
- Lawyers work to keep Punkin Chunkin in Sussex - Cape Gazette
- Bodenweiser no longer confined to home - The News Journal
- Millsboro Committee Formed to Fix Truck Traffic - WBOC TV 16
Joseph Booth (R)
|Delaware State Senate District 19
| Succeeded by|