Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 46|
Simpson ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 46. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Lawrence Clark (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 46, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Lawrence Clark Incumbent||63.8%||13,138|
Simpson defeated Robert DeVore by a margin of 1,630 to 588 in the May 18 Republican primary election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brian + Simpson + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Anatomy of shutdown: How collapse of governing led to closing of D.C.'s WW II ... - Kansas City Star
- Chamber of Commerce ads to run in Idaho, W.Va. - Politico
- Today in History - Lexington Herald Leader
- Sorry Populists, These Two DC Moderates Just Changed Your Game - The Wire
- Big Business To Tea Party: Get Out Of Our Way - LEX18 Lexington KY News
- The Fix's top 10 primaries of 2014 - Washington Post (blog)
- Jerome Simpson Could Be In Serious Trouble - Daily Norseman
- World timeline in the Sachin Tendulkar Era ? Part 1: The 20th century - Cricket Country
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |