|Illinois House of Representatives, District 89|
|October 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||October 1, 2013|
|High school||Freeport High School|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1975-1978|
Stewart's professional experience includes working as the Stephenson County Sheriff’s Deputy. He served in the U.S. Army from 1975 to 1978.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Brian Stewart ran unopposed in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Stewart + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Stewart's website
- Stewart's personal website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Open States
- Brian Stewart on Facebook
- thonline.com, "Brian Stewart chosen to replace Sacia in Illinois House," September 17, 2013
- Project Vote Smart, "Rep. Brian Stewart," accessed March 3, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Chicago Tribune, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed March 18, 2014
Jim Sacia (R)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 89
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |