|Washington House of Representatives, District 1a|
|High school||Newport Pacific High School, 1992|
|Birthday||March 2, 1975|
|Place of birth||Palm Beach, FL|
Travis's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Washington State drivers shouldn't have to play pricing games when it comes to their daily commute. Variable rate tolling on state highways and bridges discriminates against workers and their families based upon the time of day they happen to be due into work."
- Excerpt: "Our state’s founders recognized the importance of a quality education so much so that they wrote it into the state constitution. Therefore we must find ways to properly and fully fund education even if that means compromises from both sides of the issue."
- Guiding Principals
- Excerpt: "As a supporter of the 10th amendment to the United States Constitution, I, as your state legislator will work diligently to advance the cause of States Rights within the State of Washington, in many important areas currently being overstepped by Federal Authority."
Travis ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 1a. Travis was defeated by incumbent Derek Stanford and Sandy Guinn in the August 7 blanket primary election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brian + Travis + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Text of Gov. Haley's State of the State address - San Francisco Chronicle
- Gustavsson denies Kane with late toe save - NHL.com
- Hobe Sound's Lacie Greenwald rules the ski slopes - WPEC
- Athlete of the Week: Sebastian Elney - WPEC
- Anne Arundel County and Howard County home sales - Washington Post
- NHL roundup: Cory Schneider stops 26 shots as Devils blank Stars 1-0 - The Journal News | LoHud.com
- All 30 NHL Teams Have Now Had Players Working For LGBT Equality In Sports - ThinkProgress
- Jeff Ireland Out As Miami Dolphins GM - WPEC
- Chris Perkins one on one; Dolphins' biggest change needs to start at top - WPEC
- Bruins strike twice in 25 seconds - NHL.com
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |