|Former candidate for|
|Governor of Maryland|
- 1993-2003: Firefighter, Baltimore City Fire Department
- See also: Maryland gubernatorial election, 2014
Vaeth was running for election to the open seat of Governor of Maryland. Vaeth was disqualified from the ballot on March 18, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014. In Maryland, the governor and lieutenant governor are elected on the same ticket. Vaeth's lieutenant gubernatorial running mate was Duane "Shorty" Davis (R).
Vaeth ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Maryland. He sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. Vaeth was defeated by Dan Bongino in the Republican primary on April 3, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian Vaeth" + Governor + Maryland
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List," accessed June 23, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Primary Election Results 2012" accessed April 3, 2012
- Brian Vaeth for Senate, "Bio," accessed February 23, 2012
- WBAL Radio, "Ex-Firefighter & Activist Form First GOP Ticket For Governor," May 7, 2013
- Maryland State Board of Elections "2012 Primary Results"
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |